Penarth Leisure Centre
Coaching Programme in Penarth Leisure Centre
VTA are working in conjunction with the Vale of Glamorgan Council to bring you Tennis in the Parks! Our Penarth Community Programme has been working in conjunction with Tennis Squad who have been providing tennis sessions in Penarth Recreation Ground over the summer. Now that winter is drawing in our community programme is moving indoors to Penarth Leisure Centre.
View our weekly timetable below, click the session title to find out more:
|Only “Little” Girls Allowed!||Friday||4-5pm||4-8yrs||£18/£4|
|Cardio Tennis!||Friday||5-6pm||13yrs – adults||£18/£4|
Download a PDF copy of our Programme here:
How to Book:
- Pay in advance online, its cheaper and the quickest way to guarantee your place!
- Pay in advance via paper booking form – click here to download a form to post to us with payment.
- Pay & Play weekly, providing we are not fully booked you can turn up to the session of your choice and pay at the session. This is a good option for those wishing to try out our sessions before signing up for a term (see weekly fees above).
Term Start Dates:
|Term||Start Date||No of wks|
|Winter Term 1||Fri 6th November||6|
|Winter Term 2*||Fri 18th December||6|
*There will be scheduled breaks for the Christmas holidays. See Parks News for details.
Find out more about this venue:
- Click here to find out more about Penarth Leisure Centre
- Click here for news updates for our Penarth Leisure Centre Programme
Back to coaching programmes