Coaching Programme in Llantwit Major
VTA are working in conjunction with the Vale of Glamorgan Council and Llantwit Major Town Council to bring you Tennis in the Parks! Our aim is to provide affordable and accessible tennis programmes that encourages people to take up our great sport and to keep playing.
During school term time the VTA team run Group Coaching for adults, juniors and mini players. Players do need to be a member of LMTC to join the coaching programme but non-members can join our programme for a 6 week trial before choosing to join the club.
Click the link below to view our latest coaching programme
How to Book:
- Online – the quickest way to book and you save money by taking advantage of our discounted termly rates. Please note you can only book online on or before the term start date. Click here to go to our online booking system.
- Call/Email – Call 07909 987359 or send us an email
- Pay Weekly – most of our sessions offer a pay and play option but there it is a little more expensive and doesn’t guarantee your place in the session. However, this is a good option for those wishing to try out our sessions before signing up for a term.
Our Coaching terms follow the school term dates. We normally run in blocks of 6 weeks and have gaps during half terms, school holiday periods. In the winter we only run a few sessions due to the weather and lack of light. See a full list of sessions currently available by visiting our booking system for Llantwit Major.
Holiday Tennis Camps:
During the school breaks VTA runs Holiday Tennis Camps for children. These are open to members and non-members and normally take place during Easter, Whitsun and the Summer Breaks. See a full list of sessions currently available by visiting our booking system for Llantwit Major.
Find out more about this venue:
- Click here to find out more about Llantwit Major Courts
- Click here for news updates for our Parks Programme
Back to coaching programmes